EOI - Ravenswood Camp Host
Charters Towers Regional Council is currently looking for a Camp Host for the Ravenswood Showgrounds and is calling for expressions of interest.
This volunteer position would especially suit a retired or semi-retired person/s and comes with a free powered site for the duration of the Camp Host’s stay, allowing for the successful applicant to further explore the town and immerse themselves in the local community.
Located approximately an hour from Charters Towers, Townsville and the Burdekin Falls Dam, Ravenswood is considered a must-see heritage listed town, offering a glimpse to a life from a bygone era.
There is no minimum period of engagement required, however applicants committing to longer periods of time will be looked upon favourably.
Key responsibilities as part of this position include:
- Provide general supervision
- First point of contact for customer enquiries of the Showground delivering positive customer service experience.
- Manage and approve site allocation ensuring all visitors have made an online booking and assist with online booking using customers mobile device if required.
- Ensure facilities are stocked with consumables outside of scheduled Town Officer maintenance visits.
- Litter control and basic hazard elimination/identification.
More information can be found in the Position Description.
To register your interest, please complete the form below.