INF-053 Roads Team Member - Final Trim Grader Operator
- Open until filled
ABOUT THE ROLE
Under the direction of a Roads Team Leader and Roads Leading Hand, the Roads Team Member – Final Trim Grader Operator is required to operate a Grader to undertake a broad range of tasks/ duties relating to roads, drains and related infrastructure, construction and maintenance activities. Roads Team Members contribute to the performance of a mechanised work team on-site in the safe and efficient delivery of road maintenance and/or construction activities.
Employment Status: Full Time, Permanent
Award: Level 8 of the Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream B) Award – State 2017
Salary Range: $2,354.30 gross per fortnight.
The successful candidate will have:
| Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities |
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in general road maintenance and construction activities
- Experience operating a Grader to final trim standards
- Basic mechanical knowledge, including the ability to conduct routine mechanical prestart and other safety checks
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills, with an ability to operate basic computer and electronic devices
| Essential Education/Qualifications |
- General Safety Induction Certificate (Construction Industry) “Blue/White Card”
- RII certificate of competency (or equivalent) for a Grader
- Traffic Management Implementation accreditation or ability to obtain
| Essential Licences |
- Possession and maintenance of a Queensland ‘C’ Class Driver Licence
MORE INFORMATION & QUESTIONS
For further information, view the Position Description.
For enquiries in relation to this vacancy, please call 07 4761 5300 or email.
This Position will remain open until filled.