INF-129 and INF-132 Plumber
- This position will remain open until filled.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Please read all information carefully before applying.
This position will be required to undertake a broad range of plumbing tasks, both proactive and reactive, on Council’s Water and Wastewater reticulation systems to ensure a continuous and effective supply of water and a safe and effective sewer system for the community.
Employment Status: Full Time, Permanent
Award: BT1 of the Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream C) Award – State 2017
Salary Range: $2,443.20 gross per fortnight
The successful candidate will have:
| Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities |
- Demonstrated experience in plumbing and pipe laying, preferably with a general knowledge of the operation and maintenance of local government water supply and wastewater systems.
- The ability to provide supervision to a small team to achieve outcomes within expected timeframes.
- Good organisational skills, effective time management and the ability to determine work priorities within a team environment.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to participate in an afterhours on call roster.
| Essential Education/Qualifications |
- General Safety Induction Certificate (Construction Industry) “Blue/White Card”.
- Trade Certificate Plumber (or similar).
| Essential Licences |
- Possession and maintenance of a current Queensland ‘C’ Class Driver Licence.
- Possession and maintenance of a current Queensland Plumber’s Licence
MORE INFORMATION & QUESTIONS
For further information, view the Position Description.
For enquiries in relation to this vacancy, please call 07 4761 5300 or email.
This position will remain open until filled.