Queensland Regional Achievement and Community Awards
The Regional Achievement & Community Awards for Queensland are about recognising rural and regional achievers in your community. The search is now on for individuals, businesses, communities or organisations that have made a difference to the economic, social or environmental prosperity in regional and rural Queensland. The nominations are open in the following categories:
- The Salvation Army Employment Plus - Business & Employment Award
- The Peabody - Environment and Landcare Award
- The Prime Super - Community of the Year Award
- The SunWater - Youth Leadership Award
- The Clark Rubber - Regional Service Award
- The Safeguard - Events and Tourism Award
There can never be enough encouragement and support for those working in rural and regional areas. Awards such as these create an opportunity to say thank you to businesses, community groups and individuals who work tirelessly in developing their chosen fields of endeavour.
|Launch||Cairns - Thursday, 7 June 2012|
|Gladstone - Friday, 15 June 2012|
|Close of Nominations||Friday, 17 August 2012|
|Judging||Friday, 5 October 2012 |
|Awards Presentation||Sunshine Coast - Saturday, 3 November 2012|
For more information contact the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or go to www.awardsaustralia.com.