Flying Fox Advisory Committee Expression of Interest
Council is seeking expressions of interest from members of the community to fill two (2) positions on the Flying Fox Advisory Committee (FFAC).
The FFAC will provide advice, advocacy, reporting, community feedback and recommendations to Council and Council officers, sector interest groups, state agencies and the community in general.
The committee will comprise of:
- 2 community representatives;
- 2 endorsed Elected members of the Charters Towers Regional Council; 1 representative of the State Member for Traeger;
- 1 representative from Department Environment & Science (DES);
- 1 representative from Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO); and
- 2 Council officers as determined by the Chief Executive Officer, Charters Towers Regional Council..
If you are interested in being a community representative on this committee, please print out the application form and return to Council no later than 4:00 pm on Wednesday, 14 March 2018.
Terms of Reference for the Committee are available here.
For further information, contact Jenny Brown on 07 4761 5332 or via email.