Programmed Asphalt Resurfacing
From Monday 20 April 2015 for a period extending up to one week, Council will be undertaking reseal works. During the period of work, access to properties may be restricted however Council will endeavour to provide alternatives.
Council suggests vehicles are parked off the subject roads due to possible damage from the surface sprays.
- King St - between Hicks and Bellevue Streets
- Louisa Road – entire length
- Fraser Street - between King Street and Rotary Park gate
- Plant Street - between Burdekin and Bridge Streets
- Picnic Creek Road - 900m from Woodchopper Road
Council appreciates your assistance in this matter and regrets any inconvenience that you may encounter.
Should you require any further information on the above work, please contact Mark Gladman on 4761 5300.
EJH 17 April 2015