Community Sustainability Action grants: Round 2 – Heritage Conservation
Funding for Round 2 – Heritage of the Community Sustainability Action grants is now available and will provide funding to projects that facilitate the conservation of, access to and community engagement with Queensland’s Heritage-listed places.
Grants of up to $50,000 (ex GST) are available for projects which seek to:
- restore and conserve Queensland’s heritage-listed sites
- prepare or review a Conservation Management Plan for a heritage-listed site.
Eligible applicants are detailed within the guidelines and will be:
- individual owners of heritage-listed sites
- non-profit incorporated organisations and community and volunteer groups that are contractually/legally responsible for maintaining heritage-listed sites
- Local Government Authorities identified under Category 1 of the remuneration schedule of the Local Government Remuneration and Discipline Tribunal Report 2016.
Applications close 4:00pm Tuesday 20 June 2017.
For more information visit the State Goverment Website at www.qld.gov.au/environment/pollution/funding/community-sustainability/
SM 01 June, 2017