Council has a number of forms for day to day dealings with Roads Infrastructure.  To find the form you require, please select the topic from the links below.

Charters Towers Regional Council is reviewing and developing forms on an ongoing basis.  Should the form you require not be listed below, please contact us.

Application Form: Undertaking Regulated Activities on Local Government Controlled Areas and Roads (PDF, 203kb)

Online Forms

F0227 - Application to carry out works on a road or interfere with a road or its operation

F0254 - Application for Gate or Grid Permit

F0292 - Application for gates/grids transfer of ownership

F0339 - Application to carry out Public Access/Footpath Work

Hard copy forms are available by phoning Roads Infrastructure on 4761 5300.